This was modified from JLBN, his tutorial focuses on Apache 2.2.x (and is also 12 pages long).
- Download this: mod_aspdotnet and install it
- Make a new folder in your C:\wamp\www\ folder called ASP.
- Open your httpd.conf file in your favorite text editor (C:\wamp\bin\apache\apache2.0.x\conf\httpd.conf)
- In the LoadModule section, add this line:
- Add this code before “Include “c:/wamp/alias/*””:
- Let’s test it. Make a file called simple.aspx in the ASP folder you created, and put this code inside.
- Go to your browser and type in http://localhost/ASP/simple.aspx
- If you get an error, check to make sure the directory it’s looking for is there and if it isn’t just create it. For me the directory was C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files
LoadModule aspdotnet_module “modules/mod_aspdotnet.so”
# Mount the ASP.NET /ASP application
AspNetMount /ASP “C:/wamp/www/ASP”
# Map all requests for /ASP to the application files
Alias /ASP “C:/wamp/www/ASP”
# Allow asp.net scripts to be executed in the /ASP folder
# Set asp.net options
Options Indexes FollowSymLinks Includes +ExecCGI
# Set asp.net permissions
Allow from all
# Set asp.net default index page to .aspx and .htm
DirectoryIndex index.aspx index.htm
# Set aspnet_client files to serve the client-side helper scripts.
AliasMatch /aspnet_client/system_web/(\d+)_(\d+)_(\d+)_(\d+)/(.*) “C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v$1.$2.$3/ASP.NETClientFiles/$4”
Allow from all
<% Dim I As Integer
For I = 0 to 7 %>
<font size=”<%=I%>”> Simple ASP.NET TEST</font> <br>
<% Next %>
If I missed something, let me know.